How to Manage and Control Visitor Access to the Company?
Every day, companies and employees receive dozens of visitors and external entities who remain and circulate within the premises, raising security concerns related to the identity of visitors and access control, especially to sensitive locations or areas.
With the presence of technology and its advantages in most situations we experience in our daily lives, people expect speed and automation in all processes, and visiting companies is no exception.
The reception area of a company plays an important role in communicating the organization’s image, as it is the first place where visitors and external entities go. Therefore, it is essential to provide a pleasant, quick, and effective experience.
Access control and visitor management solutions that involve manual fillings and paperwork, and that jeopardize the security of employees and access to sensitive areas or locations, are a thing of the past. Bureaucracy, delays, and insecurity have given way to a computerized, fast, and secure process.
Currently, there are software solutions that optimize and automate visitor management processes, along with access control. This way, besides verifying the visitor’s identity and ensuring accurate registration and personal data entry, it is possible to restrict access to certain areas of the premises and check the visitor’s real-time location.
What should you ensure for secure visitor management?
- Assignment of key cards to visitors with access restrictions according to their profile
- Printing a visitor receipt for the visiting entity’s signature
Accurate and Authorized Data Collection
- Visitor’s personal data can be entered by the visitor themselves or automatically entered through the reading of their citizen card;
- The data processing policy must be known and accepted, through a signature, by the visitor, as provided for in the GDPR.
Advance Registration of Expected Visits
- Employees should have the ability to plan expected visits, and this information should be available at the reception desk for immediate verification and assignment of the visit, reducing the possibility of contacting and directing the visitor to the wrong employee.
Real-Time Visitor Control
- Checking active visits and their movements
- Checking how many and which visits are present on the premises and their location
The reception module from <a style=”text-decoration: none; color: #f32836;” href=”https://www.actuasys.com/pt/solucoes-expert/”>EXPERT</a> solution is an end-to-end solution that ensures the automation of all steps of the process, from visitor registration to door control and other physical barriers, ensuring the safety of employees and facilities.
For more information, <a style=”text-decoration: none;” href=”mailto:email@example.com”>contact</a> our sales team.